The aim of this R tutorial is to describe how to rotate a plot created using R software and ggplot2 package.
The functions are :
- coord_flip() to create horizontal plots
- scale_x_reverse(), scale_y_reverse() to reverse the axes
Horizontal plot : coord_flip()
Box plot :
library(ggplot2) # Basic box plot bp <- ggplot(PlantGrowth, aes(x=group, y=weight))+ geom_boxplot() bp # Horizontal box plot bp + coord_flip()
set.seed(1234) # Basic histogram hp <-qplot(x=rnorm(200), geom="histogram") hp # Horizontal histogram hp + coord_flip()
Reverse y axis
The function scale_y_reverse() can be used as follow :
# Basic histogram hp # Y axis reversed hp + scale_y_reverse()
This analysis has been performed using R software (ver. 3.1.2) and ggplot2 (ver. )
Show me some love with the like buttons below... Thank you and please don't forget to share and comment below!!
Montrez-moi un peu d'amour avec les like ci-dessous ... Merci et n'oubliez pas, s'il vous plaît, de partager et de commenter ci-dessous!
Recommended for You!
Recommended for you
This section contains best data science and self-development resources to help you on your path.
Coursera - Online Courses and Specialization
- Course: Machine Learning: Master the Fundamentals by Standford
- Specialization: Data Science by Johns Hopkins University
- Specialization: Python for Everybody by University of Michigan
- Courses: Build Skills for a Top Job in any Industry by Coursera
- Specialization: Master Machine Learning Fundamentals by University of Washington
- Specialization: Statistics with R by Duke University
- Specialization: Software Development in R by Johns Hopkins University
- Specialization: Genomic Data Science by Johns Hopkins University
Popular Courses Launched in 2020
- Google IT Automation with Python by Google
- AI for Medicine by deeplearning.ai
- Epidemiology in Public Health Practice by Johns Hopkins University
- AWS Fundamentals by Amazon Web Services
- The Science of Well-Being by Yale University
- Google IT Support Professional by Google
- Python for Everybody by University of Michigan
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate by IBM
- Business Foundations by University of Pennsylvania
- Introduction to Psychology by Yale University
- Excel Skills for Business by Macquarie University
- Psychological First Aid by Johns Hopkins University
- Graphic Design by Cal Arts
Books - Data Science
- Practical Guide to Cluster Analysis in R by A. Kassambara (Datanovia)
- Practical Guide To Principal Component Methods in R by A. Kassambara (Datanovia)
- Machine Learning Essentials: Practical Guide in R by A. Kassambara (Datanovia)
- R Graphics Essentials for Great Data Visualization by A. Kassambara (Datanovia)
- GGPlot2 Essentials for Great Data Visualization in R by A. Kassambara (Datanovia)
- Network Analysis and Visualization in R by A. Kassambara (Datanovia)
- Practical Statistics in R for Comparing Groups: Numerical Variables by A. Kassambara (Datanovia)
- Inter-Rater Reliability Essentials: Practical Guide in R by A. Kassambara (Datanovia)
- R for Data Science: Import, Tidy, Transform, Visualize, and Model Data by Hadley Wickham & Garrett Grolemund
- Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems by Aurelien Géron
- Practical Statistics for Data Scientists: 50 Essential Concepts by Peter Bruce & Andrew Bruce
- Hands-On Programming with R: Write Your Own Functions And Simulations by Garrett Grolemund & Hadley Wickham
- An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R by Gareth James et al.
- Deep Learning with R by François Chollet & J.J. Allaire
- Deep Learning with Python by François Chollet
Want to Learn More on R Programming and Data Science?
Follow us by Email On Social Networks: